bbi-biotech supplies automatic sampling systems for all applications within biotechnology, pharmaceutical, food, cosmetics and chemical industry.
Sampling systems by bbi-biotech connect all offline-analytical instruments to every bioreactor type. Bioreactor vessels from stainless steel, glass or disposable materials like bags can be equipped directly or in a bypass. Embedded in a sterile air cushion, the samples are piped through a hose to the analytical instrument. Our plastic or steel probes and all hose materials are produced in a cleanroom and are pre-sterilised.
The Sampling System bioPROBE is…
- fully automated
- dead volume free
- working sterile
- enabling smallest sampling volumes from 5 to 50 ml
- remote controlled or has arbitrary sampling times
- using sample probes of different lengths, adapted to specific bioreactor types
- working 24h/7d
- configurable via PC or Smartphone via browser (e.g. Chrome, IE, Firefox)
- allowing bbi-biotech’s remote service via web-application
- and is adaptable to many different customer demands
bioPROBE is available in two standard versions
bioPROBE single for sampling from a single bioreactor
bioPROBE quad for parallel sampling from up to 4 bioreactors
An adaptation of bioPROBE to specific wishes and existing analytical systems is possible. Please contact us!